Raison d’Etre own spa concept, LivNordic, offers a blend of proven Nordic health traditions combined with the latest in spa and wellness. LivNordic focuses on Scandinavian designs, Nordic body and beauty treatments, Nordic bathing rituals and specialized fitness and wellness concepts.
Connectivity to nature, a healthy lifestyle, beauty and sound mindfulness are characteristics that define the Nordic people. A LivNordic spa pursues holistic wellbeing by drawing on the rich resources that the Nordic culture, both traditional and contemporary, has to offer.
LivNordic by Raison d’Etre will now open a brand new spa on a luxurious cruise ship. Do you want to travel around the world meet new cultures and peoples? Then this job is for you.
We are looking for passionate and professional therapists who are open minded, willing to grow, enjoy a high and fast paced working environment, are dedicated to caring for colleagues and guests and are interested in embracing the LivNordic concept.
We are creating a small and effective team where everybody will be responsible for all aspects of the spa, guest services and the team. As we will be working and living in close proximity, mutual support of each other, regardless of our individual skills or education, will allow us to perform at our best at all times.
You will have the opportunity to see the world while working in an amazing and diverse environment that brings together different nationalities and cultures. At the same time you will gain a once in a lifetime experience and become a fantastically skilled SPA-professional.
We are looking for:
- Beauty Therapists
- Massage therapists
Multi-skilled therapists are preferable.
- Genuine, friendly, service oriented attitude
- Strong desire to always have the guests best interests at
- Team player
- High level of both written and spoken English
- Ability to work to a high standard at a fast pace while offering exceptional quality.
- Willing to take instructions from the manager and assistant manager or their appointed representatives
- Willing to embrace the LivNordic concept and to become a LivNordic spokesman/women
- Willing to sign up for at least two 6 – 8 month contracts with a one-month break in-between.
Additional Experience preferred
- Ship experience
Professional qualifications required
- NVQ, ITEC, CIDESCO or equivalent
If interested, please submit a cover letter explaining why you would be the best person for the job and your CV, including references, to: email@example.com