Making your vision of creating a Scandinavian Spa a reality
For many years, Scandinavians have been relaxing amidst the beauty of nature in hot springs and rivers. The contrast between the hot and cold of their bathing routine provides several health benefits and total relaxation. These routines, alternating between hot and cold, are now distinctive for Scandinavian spas around the world. You can find Nordic spas located in forests, along rivers, and by mountains, providing guests with spectacular views of nature.
The Scandinavian bath treatment
Scandinavian Spa treatments, also called Scandinavian baths, are performed in three steps:
- First, you heat yourself to the stage where your body temperature is raised, ultimately causing extensive sweating and cleansing of the pores. Getting your body to this phase can be done by entering either a sauna, a warm bath, or a steam room.
- Secondly, you should close your pores with a brief but highly beneficial rinse in a cooling pool, shower, or bath. If accessible, you could also plunge into a river or stream.
- Lastly, to get your body back to its normal state, you should rest in the privacy of a spa facility’s relaxation areas, listening to calm music, and enjoy the beautiful and peaceful environment.
Benefits of the Scandinavian treatment
The combination of hot and cold is confirmed to energize and rest your body, improve blood circulation, and activate the lymphatic system to help detoxification. Above all, the treatment of Scandinavian baths increases endorphins, which help improve one’s physical condition and quality of life.
Everyone needs relaxation. Stress can affect your overall health, body, and mind negatively. By visiting a spa with Scandinavian style and completing the Scandinavian bath treatment, you will increase your well-being and reduce tension.
By visiting a Scandinavian spa, you will also gain benefits in the form of:
- The sensation of feeling refreshed
- Better sleep
- Improved digestion
- Improved breathing
- Cleansed and more tight skin
- More smooth joints and muscles
Take help from Raison d’Etre when thinking of opening your own Scandinavian spa
Since the health category’s growth continues to increase, it can be profitable for talented people in the industry to start their own wellness-related businesses. Due to interest in Scandinavian bath treatments, opening a spa with a Scandinavian style could be a wise choice.
However, suppose you are thinking about opening your spa. In that case, there are some factors you must carefully consider beforehand, and it’s beneficial to get help from people in the industry who know what they are doing.
Raison d’Etre has almost two decades of experience in the Wellness industry. We aim to create sustainable and profitable Wellness and Wellbeing concepts and spaces worldwide, and we are eager to help you.
Raison d’Etre has a genuine passion for the Scandinavian lifestyle, even to the extent where we founded our own Scandinavian styled spa – LivNordic. Please make contact with us today for professional assistance. We will help you with everything from spa brand creation, spa consultancy services to spa operational support, and education in spa business.