Raison d’Etre Product Awards
At Raison d’Etre we create tailor made spa- and wellness concepts for our clients and a great part of a spa concept is of course the skin care products. We test and evaluate many product brands in order to find the right skin care brand for each spa concept we create.
We want to ensure the products match our criteria when it comes to quality, results and ingredients before we tie the brand to a concept.
There is not one brand that is a winner for us, as it truly depends on the concept we create and the market, but of course we have our favorite products among all the products we have tried. Some are old time favorites and some are new on our list.
Here are some of our favorite products that we have tested and used during 2015:
Face care :
- An all time favorite is The Organic Pharmacy’s Antioxidant face cream, which is a light and smooth crème that gives the skin a perfect glow and shine.
- Hydrapeptide Soothing balm. Rich and hydrating for a dry skin and perfect for cold weather.
- Biologique Recherche P50 lotion for face and the body version as well, VIP02 face mask.
- Another favorite are the Transderma serums and particularly Transderma A.
- Comfort Zone Sublime Line pads.
- Esse Organics – The full Probiotic line
- RMS Beauty Lip shine
- Juicy Beauty – Stem Cellular Eye treatment
- Pai – Bioregenerate Rapid Radiance mask
- Luxsit Hydrating Serum
- C/o Gerd Cloudberry Face Oil
- Oskia – Renaissance Mask – “A true Cinderella-effect”
- Hydropeptide Exfoliating CleanserBody Care (for men as well)
Body care :
- Terre d’Afrique Body Scrub
- Alqvimia Body Oil – the Bodysculptor
- C/O Gerd’s Mandarine Body shower. Excellent for a dry and sensitive skin
- Tata Harper Love Potion – a lovely aromatic blend of essential oil
- Babor Shaping ACE Body Crème
- Jurlique Citrus Handcreme
- Tata Harper – The Roayal Treatment. Ultimate Anti-aging Body set with Oil and Lotion.
- Biologique Recherche Baume Capillaire Hair Conditioner.
- The organic shampoo and conditioner from Rahua.
- Ren Schampoo and conditioner
- Original Mineral Silver Schampoo
- Swell Dry Schampoo – best ever!
- Styling products from Less is more
The test team consisted of; Ian Bell Project Manager, Nora Forsberg Spa Group Director LivNordic Spa, Maria Stanislavova Project Manager, Michael Clarke, Anna-Cari Gund MD, Annika Jackson Business Development, Josefin Rooth Project Manager and Phillippa Taguchi Training Manager, Maria Nystedt