Thoughts from our new Course Manager
As from September we have a new Course Manager taking over after Josefin Rooth, who now works as Project Manager for Raison d’Etre.
Nikos Kouremenos is our new Course Manager and we would like to extend a warm welcome to his new role. He was previously working as Area Spa Director in Soma Bay, Egypt. Managing all spa services there, with 3 spas and a total of 80 treatment rooms. Welcome Nikos!
What do you, Nikos see is the future for our Online Spa Management program and what are the plans for further development of the Raison d’Etre’s Spa Business Education?
Nikos: – The Vision of Raison d’Etre is to light lights, which means that we aim for every person we meet to light a light.
The Mission of Raison d’Etre is to grow people and enhance wellness in a sustainable and profitable framework, through providing accessible online education for talents within the spa and wellness sector.
So, following those two company pillars and having spas as a passion, we aim to inspire, motivate, develop and grow talented people within the spa and wellness sector, with our online education where we support and follow up on each student’s personal development.
Following the global boom of the spa industry and sensing the tremendous need for well-educated spa managers and well-trained spa staff we are going through our Development Plan for 2016, which includes: New individual courses and a new web education portal. We are also working on Alumni for graduates of our program, for networking purpose. We will also launch new courses and follow up programs for the once who have attended the Spa Management Online Program. There are a lot of new things coming up during 2016, says Nikos Kouremenos.
What do you see, as a new Course Manager, is unique for the way Raison d’Etre’s spa management program is done? Nikos summarizes:
- TAILOR-MADE COURSES: We can tailor-make the online course for your company, country or management level and make it individual for every participant.
- QUALITY & EXPERIENCE OF RDE STAFF: Raison d’Etre was founded over 12 years ago, our course leaders have experience in all facets of the spa and wellness industry and considered experts worldwide. We have educated over a 180 spa managers the past 8 years. We not only consult, but also own and operate our own Spas and therefore offer solid operational experience and reality based training in our courses.
- TIME & PLACE FLEXIBILITY: All studying is online and you will be able to study whenever you want, wherever you want.
- UNIQUE & PRACTICAL BENEFITS: You will leave with a customized Business plan for your own spa. You will obtain all the key steps for spa management success. You will receive personal feedback and support in your management development
- MARKET RELEVANT & UP-TO-DATE: The Spa Management Online Program is truly market-oriented, updated yearly after global spa management research and is created by senior industry experts.
- OPEN: Anyone can attend, either from within the spa/wellness/fitness industry or from outside the industry, wishing to explore and gain a better insight.
Next course start 2nd of November. Raison d’Etre has decided to donate €50 to the Red Cross, for each student starting the Spa Management Online course Q4 2015 and Q1 2016.