What is a Wellness concept?
A wellness concept refers to some sort of wellness solution/program which has been established to increase health and well-being in one way or another. This could for example be about creating specific exercise programs at a company, optimizing a school classroom’s ergonomics, or developing an already established spa company.
But to be able to fully understand what a wellness concept is, we first need to understand what wellness is.
The definition of wellness
The Global Wellness Institute defines wellness as follows: “the active pursuit of activities, choices and lifestyles that lead to a state of holistic health”.
From this sentence we can establish two things:
1. You actively pursue wellness associated with intentions, choices, and actions to work towards achieving good health and well-being
2. Wellness is about holistic health, the overall health of a person including mental, physical, emotional, spiritual, social, and environmental health, incorporating different dimensions to work in harmony
Wellness is often confused with terms such as health, well-being, and happiness, with valid reason. There are some common elements among them, but wellness is distinguished by not referring to a passive state of being (for example: being happy, in good health, or in a state of well-being).
Wellness is an active process of being aware and making choices striving towards achieving holistic health and well-being.
Raison d’Etres Wellness concepts
Raison d’Etres wellness concepts embrace the notion about achieving holistic health and well-being through an active pursuit. We offer our services as a spa expert/consultant/advisor and our experience within the wellness industry to help you create a wellness concept solution based on your needs and prerequisites.
Our mission is to help engage you, and surrounding people (coworkers, employees, school children, etc.) to both acquire a greater understanding of the importance of wellness, and at the same time help them achieve a higher state of well-being through different means.
Raison d’Etre’s process as a spa consultant/expert/advisor can be divided into five steps:
1. Together we sit down and go over your situation. What needs there are. What budget you have. What prerequisites we need to work around.
2. Based on the initial research and analysis we begin to design different kinds of wellness concepts that fit the bill according to your needs.
3. After presenting our wellness concepts and given approval from your side we begin implementing the wellness concept(s) in your environment.
4. We let nature run its course and closely observe and record details about how well the wellness concepts perform.
5. Based on our observations and investigation of the wellness concept, we identify room for improvement and optimize it to work flawlessly.
Build a wellness concept with Raison d’Etre
Regardless the size or type of your company/organization, whatever your budget is, we can help you. Raison d’Etre is a spa advisor/expert/consultant with a long track-record within the wellness and spa industry.
The idea behind our wellness concepts is based on our previous experience of establishing spas. We have been a driving force in the spa industry, developing, opening, and managing spas, as well as acting as spa advisors and creating spa brands world-wide since 1998.
Our mission is simple: to offer our knowledge of establishing wellness programs and solutions to everyone who wishes to increase their well-being.
Contact Raison d’Etre to book a meeting and we will help you achieve optimal well-being today.